The Sparks Racing X6 Stainless Steel Exhaust system is the ideal exhaust system for any application because of the power gains it produces through the entire power curve. Our exhausts are complete systems, not slip-ons, because we’ve found much more performance with designing a complete system rather than working with the limitations of the stock head pipe. Some aftermarket exhaust systems are able to be used as a slip-on or complete system, but the problem is they’re still limited to stock diameters where the head pipe and rear section come together. We have spent countless hours testing on the dyno, on the track with Pro-level riders, and at the drag races to insure the most performance possible out of our exhaust systems. This exhaust system is offered in both the X6 Race Core and X6 Big Core systems. The X6 Race Core features a 2” outlet diameter which offers the best all-around performance and can be configured with a spark arrestor and quiet inserts. The Race Core system is about 102db using SAE testing guidelines. The Big Core exhaust system houses a 2.25” outlet diameter which offers more top-end performance on built engines. The Big Core is about 110db using SAE testing guidelines. The Big Core cannot be configured with any quiet inserts. A spark arrestor can be installed in the Big Core system, but the Big Core was never intended to use a spark arrestor. Running a spark arrestor in the Big Core will drastically shorten the arrestor’s life span.
SKU: PY01660RX6SS-M (RACE CORE)
SKU: PY01660RX6SS-BC (BIG CORE)
- 100% made in the USA in our in-house exhaust manufacturing facility
- High grade 304 stainless tube construction for exceptional looks, durability, and performance
- 6061-T6 muffler components which keeps weight down while retaining durability
- Exceptional fit-and-finish for a hassle-free installation
- Comes with any hardware needed for installation and detailed installation, jetting, and exhaust system care instructions